Skip to main content
Is it possible to change the settings, so that you can skip the AGBs and the approval for the certificate everytime when signing contracts?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Are you signing the envelope with an authentication method?

I apologize for the inconvenience but what AGBs stands for?

What certificate are you referring to?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello Christopher,

thank you for your response.

• Are you signing the envelope with an authentication method? - We are signing with IDnow.
  • I apologize for the inconvenience but what AGBs stands for? - AGBs are German terms and conditions that we need to accept on every envelope.
  • What certificate are you referring to? - I am referring to a step in our signing process, where docusign always asks us to accept, that it will create a certificate of completion.

Best regards, Lisa

Hello Christopher,

please find attached a picture of the "AGBs".AGBs akzeptierenKind regards, Lisa

Screenshot Docusign Zertifikat bestätigenHello Christopher,

same here (see screenshot attached). Every time we want to sign an envelope, we need to accept that docusign will create a certificate of completion. Is it possible to agree to this step one time beforehand? So that when we sign hundreds of envelopes a day, we don't need to accept those certificates on every envelope?

Kind regards,

Lisa

Hello,

Thank you for the information, but we apologize for the inconvenience currently due to compliance reasons there is no option within DocuSign to skip these parts.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.