Skip to main content
Is it possible to add the signatory's phone number at the Fields palette? Thanks you.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I appreciate you sharing your concern. Even though there is not a Phone Number standard field you can set up a custom REGEX pattern to validate data entered in a text field to only accept a phone number's pattern.

An example of this pattern that would validate 123-123-1234 and (123)123-1234 would be the following:

^(\\(\0-9]{3}\\)|)0-9]{3}-)-0-9]{3}-}0-9]{4}$

For more details on how to work with Data Validation and how to set Custom Data Validation, see:

Data Validation for Text Fields

Custom data validation

However, this custom workflow falls outside of DocuSign Support's scope, taking this into consideration any follow-up questions regarding how to customize your own REGEX pattern would need to be addressed through a Professional Services appointment with a qualified engineer for an extra fee.

If you are interested in getting more details on the pricing of a Professional Services appointment, please don't hesitate in contacting our Sales team or opening a new Support Case.

Sales: docusign.com/contact-sales

DocuSign Support: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!