Skip to main content

I have a doc that needs my final signature... when I go into to sign, it tries to open about 5/8th way then stops and doesn't open up the doc. I've cleared my cookies, caches and even tried opening in a different browser.

Need help ASAP

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand your document is not loading when attempting to sign.

We seem to have an issue causing documents to not load correctly if a recipient needs to authenticate on an Envelope. Furthermore, we have a bug number SIGN-37885 opened with our engineers.

Please open a customer support case and reference the bug number provided above: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

My document has loaded... was sent to the recipient. Now, needs to be signed by me. I try to open to sign, and will. not load all the way.

Please advise.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

We apologize but at the moment our engineers are aware of the issue and are investigating the cause of this and how to fix it as soon as possible. As soon as there is an update, we will let you know. Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Ok.. on standby as they are awaiting my signature.

Yes, having exact same issue here with multiple documents out to people at different email addresses and no one can open.

Hello,

As an update, it has been informed that some users are able to sign using a Private window or an Incognito window, can you please try this workaround?

Please note that our engineers have detected the problem and are working on a fix.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello,

As a recent update, the issue should be resolved, can you confirm this?

Best regards,

It is working again for me. Thank you.