Skip to main content

I've sent the same envelope several times to the proper recipients (yes, their emails are correct) and it shows from my end that the envelope is sent, however, the recipients say they have received nothing and I also am not receiving the copy I set for myself to receive. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Hi,

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community!

Please read the following article to find out reasons why recipients may not get a DocuSign notification email: https://support.docusign.com/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails

Donna

Community Moderator

I've sent the same envelope several times to the proper recipients (yes, their emails are correct) and it shows from my end that the envelope is sent, however, the recipients say they have received nothing and I also am not receiving the copy I set for myself to receive. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

None of the links in the answers are working.

When I click on the above link it opens another webpage and I get a 404 Error

Yes, as of 10AM CST this morning, none of our DS envelopes are being sent/received. This is an issue!

Hi, experiencing the same issue.  Envelopes not being received - and receiving error message on the answer link   Any feedback is appreciated

Yes we are having the same issue. We’ve checked junk, spam, it’s not being blocked by outgoing or incoming IT, there’s no sending order and it’s just being sent to one individual. The address is correct, and it shows as ‘sent’ in the envelope report. Happening a couple of times a week with different users at different addresses. Very frustrating as the users are not trusting the process because of this.

Hi,

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community!

Please read the following article to find out reasons why recipients may not get a DocuSign notification email: https://support.docusign.com/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails

Donna

Community Moderator

Your link goes to a 404. 

Which I now realise was because the original post was from 5 years ago 🙄 Only noticed the one I replied to was from a few days ago. Anyone have any similar experiences more recently?

I am the third on the distribution list and I am not receiving the documents to sign. I am also the administrator and am sending this to another one of my email accounts. This is a time sensitive document, so I am now exploring Fed-X as an option to 6 different people.