Skip to main content

We are unsure if Docusign is the right product for us. As we heard there was a limit to a 100 signers.

We have documents that need to be signed by students before and after class. Only one Student and a trainer will sign the document. However, we will have up 20 students per class and we run classes daily.

So we would hit the 100 signers after a day.

Is our understanding correct? 

@Alertforce

The limitation of max. 100 recipients is for a single envelope only and is irrelevant for almost every company and was intentionally set at a high number.

If you create 20 individual envelopes that are signed off by the student and a trainer, this limit does not apply to you, as there are only 2 recipients in the envelope. Therefore, you can implement the use case with no problem at all.

Even if all students and the trainer sign the same document, they are only 21 recipients.

What is the max number of envelopes? 

@Alertforce

The max number of envelopes depends on your DocuSign plan.

There are plans with a fixed number of envelopes per month or per year, e.g. Standard und Business Pro with up to 10 envelopes per month or 100 envelopes per year for each user. You can buy, e.g. 5 users to have 500 envelopes available.

You can self-serve for up to 30 users, equal to 3000 envelopes per year. If you need more envelopes than that you should speak to the DocuSign Sales team to get an individual offer that suits your needs. The price per envelope depends on the total number of envelopes. It is also possible to sign a multi-year contract, which allows all envelopes to be used during the duration.

Hi @Alertforce,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!