Skip to main content

Format

Question 1 : Yes or No

Question 3 : Yes or No

Question 3 : Yes or No

Question 4 : Yes or No

If Yes to any of the questions above please write a comment below (I have to make this mandatory)

@David Schmitz​ , @Robert Jackson​ , @Christopher Alpizar​ , @Rebeca Pizarro​ , @Michael Levy​ 

Solution would be to build a dropdown list with Yes value of 1 and No Value of 0. Then a formula to add the fields together. And finally logic to say that if value is greater than 1 to make text field required.

Robert

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Here are the guides to Conditional Fields and Calculated Fields.

Thanks Robert for the information provided.

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else and click "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

Thanks @Robert Jackson​ for such a quick response.

I have build a dropdown list with Yes value of 1 and No Value of 0.

Then a formula to add together you have suggested. Unable to figure out the formula and how to do this.

Could you pleas explain with some example.

dropdown list with Yes value of 1 and No Value of 0EDit values

Thanks @Christopher Alpizar​  for the official doc links.

• My requirement is exactly like this (A checkbox is checked and the recipient is asked for additional information

).

Do you have any sample or example where it is done ?|

It will be of help.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=mnf1578456360259.html&_LANG=enus

Check out the articles for calculations and the use of greater than less than options.