Skip to main content

When I try to change this I receive this message: All the envelopes with CFR-part 11 are compliant. This account is not qes or AES compliant. What we should do?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are getting an error however, I would need a little more information.

Can you clarify what you mean by "I want to be able to change so that the signature that comes"? How would you like to view the signatures?

If your account has CFR enabled then all envelopes sent from that account will require the signature, name, reason, and time, also, as long as your account CFR part 11 enabled, and you're using AES or QES level signatures, it will abide by both aforementioned standards. Please keep in mind that you would need to purchase these signature types separately.

For more information on CFT Part 11, please view: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=tja1628891649386&topicId=qso1583277462028.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello.

As the set-up is new, 3 additional pieces of information come with the signature. User only wants the signature. Is that possible?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

The only way for a signature to show without the extra information would be by removing CFR Part 11 from the account or by having a second account without the feature enabled.

DocuSign will only process account change requests approved by a DocuSign administrator at your company. 

If you’re not an account administrator, please contact that person to move forward with the process. 

If you are a DocuSign administrator, please open a Customer Support case by clicking the link below and we’ll address your request as soon as possible. https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!