Skip to main content

image.pngAll the folders are there when we select "Share to Folders" (right side of screenshot) but are missing from the main "Template" area (left side of screenshot)

Any help is appreciated!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

Is this behavior consistent across different networks, devices, and browsers?

Also, I wanted to confirm if there is any pattern behind the folders that are not showing on the dashboard, for example, if they were created by a different user.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

Yes, the behavior is consistent across different networks, devices, and browsers. There are folders that were created by another user, but that person is the one that brought the issue to my attention.

Have a great day!

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

I have confirmed that you are being affected by an ongoing product issue.

The good news is that the issue was already brought to our engineering team's attention and is currently being addressed through ticket ID TIERBUGS-36362 Shared Folders List not showing completely.

You are welcome to request to get updates on the ticket's status through a support case, you may reference the ticket ID as part of your issue's description to expedite the process.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Hi,

That is good news, he he. Thank you so much for your help!