Skip to main content
I'm trying to resend an unsigned document, but there is no resend button available. Where is the resend button?

Couple of items....you cannot "Resend" a completed or voided envelope, so check the status of the envelope to confirm.

If the envelope is in an incomplete state such as Needs to Sign or Waiting on Others there should be either a Resend button or Resend on the dropdown to the right of the envelope. Here is a DocuSign article on the feature...https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-send-reminders

These envelopes are waiting to be signed, and the only options on the button or "move", and the dropdown options are only History, Form Data, Create CSV, and Delete.

Sorry, one more additional question, were you the Sender of the Envelope?

Yes I was the sender.

This is directly from the article and I found no other settings as an Administrator or via Permission Set.

Note: You can only resend envelopes that you sent or are shared with you, and that are still in process. Envelopes with a status of either Waiting For Others, Needs to Sign, or Needs to View are in process.

Typically this means either there you found some issue or that your DocuSign plan does not allow this feature. Because I have exhausted my knowledge of this, I would suggest creating a DocuSign Support case with the specific envelope id so they can review and provide an answer. Please post once you find the reason.