Skip to main content
I have reactivated an old account that had my surname in my maiden name. I have updated my surname to my married name but my maiden name keeps appearing in some fields. I can't figure out where else to change my name. Can anyone help?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Our apologies, to see if I understood, an old account was reactivated that had your prior name, you changed it but on some fields, it keeps showing up.

Can you provide more background information to provide the best answer? What kind of fields show up with this wrong information? Is it on the envelope or directly on the account? If it's on the envelope, are these sent by you or by a third party?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to me. I think that is what has happened as I haven't used my maiden name in a long time. Here's some screen shots that show where my maiden name is appearing.

Here's another location that my maiden name appears.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Thank you for the screenshots, the name you are looking at is actually the accounts name, which can be changed by going to:

1. Settings
  2. Account Profile
  3. Account Name
  4. Edit: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=dpc1583277401793.html&_LANG=enus
  5. Save

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!