Skip to main content
I have a DocuSign account as a realtor. I have no problem signing and sending documents. When a document is sent to me though, I can't access it. I get an error message.

What is the error message? The error happens with every envelope you attempt to review or sign? This error occurs even if you access it from inside the DocuSign application and not just through the email notification?

When I go to Review Document, I can't sign in to my account from the log in page. It tells me that I have an "invalid email or password". So I sign in to DocuSign separately. The documents appear in the inbox with warning icons. If I click the file, the error message is "unable to access document". If I click the Sign tab the error message is "Error accessing envelope. The specified User is not a member of the specified Account."

Sounds like two Accounts, with potentially different email addresses. After you sign in to the DocuSign account (not from the email link) if you click the upper right profile pic, do you see any options to "switch accounts". If you do not then it's not two accounts with the same email address. It is very strange that the envelope appears in that DocuSign inbox. I would have to suggest at this time that you create a DocuSIgn Support case with the information you provided so they can track down a resolution. Solving this seems like more indepth troubleshooting on the envelope then I would have access to, specifically who sent it and what address/account they sent it to.