Skip to main content

Hi,

Did you guys have any issue regarding refund?

I downgraded my plan and no refund afterward from DOCUSIGN. They kept sending me an email to close my case, but they still DO NOT SEND ME A REFUND as I requested. 

Occasionally I used to use a month plan, on the May 1st, I paid for one month. But I realized I paid for a year plan. 

So right away I downgraded it but the payment was sent. 

And DOCUSIGN haven’t refunded me.

Any help?

They called me from Boston, and told me I would receive a refund within 7 days.

But no refund and close my case.

So many emails to communicate them.

No refund so far.

Hello
Reply to the case to reopen it.
If you could provide the case number ?
Have a good day

Hello @USER181818 ,

Are you able to provide the information that was previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that we can further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

My case number is 13668331,13637630,13736636 previously, and my new case number now is 13913596.

ALL THE SAME REQUEST. I’d requested a refund for the downgrading my plan.

Never received a refund. I just received bunch of emails that I would receive a refund with 7 or 10 to 15 business days so I waited since then, but no refund so far.

It’s August and it has been almost 65 business days passed to wait for a refund.

Every time the person who contacted me for the case is changing.

Hello @USER181818 ,

We are truly sorry for the unfortunate events you went through with our support team.

I checked your most recent case created on August 3rd, rest assured that a refund has been issued on that same day (August 3rd), the refund seems to be in the “review” state and will be fully processed in the next 10 to 14 business days. Again, we are very sorry and I will personally keep an eye on your refund. I hope you have a great day!

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!