Skip to main content
I am sending documents to a client and they are not receiving in their email...no clue why this is suddenly happening. Anyone had the same problem or know how to correct?

Another topic that comes up quite often and I see alot of responses to in the past....

My first thoughts are to have the client check Spam and Junk folders within their email inbox of choice like Outlook etc. If this is an internal company email address and not something like Yahoo or Gmail, I would suggest two things....first try a test envelope to an externally hosted email such as a Yahoo or Gmail address. If that works then it could be the email from DocuSign is getting caught in a Firewall or Email Server setting possibly flagged as Spam/Junk becuase she has received several emails with similar content or attachments. I recommend the client creating a HelpDesk ticket to have them look at incoming email to the address. Past these thoughts, DocuSign Support could confirm if the email went outbound from DocuSign servers, which again leads you back to a Firewall/Email server issue.  

They also may have changed their notification settings, which could affect what emails they receive. Here is a DocuSign article that list a few possibilities....https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails

Post a resolution if you are able to find one.

The documents are not even coming to me.

This happens all the time to me. I just two different documents. One came immediately. The larger file has not. It seems to be a Docusign issue

Could you expand on this issue, not sure these are the same problems as the original post. Are these two envelopes with different sized uploads? What are the file sizes involved?

I am fine....this is an old request. Thanks