Skip to main content

Hello,

I would like to design my Docusign account in order to automaticaly resend every day uncompleted envelopes to the people who have not signed yet the envelopes.

Theodore, 

When creating your envelope, in the upper right hand corner of the “Prep” screen, you will see “Advanced Options”. Within advanced options you should see reminders. You can set the 1st reminder to 1 day, and then set your subsequent  reminders to 1 day as well. That should send a reminder daily to individuals who haven’t signed yet. You would do that process on an individual basis. If you are an account admin, then under the settings tab you can find “reminders and expiration” on the left hand panel and set the default to the above setting account wide.

Hopefully this will help. Happy DocuSign’ing

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your answer. I tried your method (“Advanced Options”) and I found myself blocked by the lock.

Yet, the general rule is well set remind every day after one day.

I see that the issue is that the locked options desactivate automaticaly the reminders (see red line of my screen).

How would you overcome the lock please ?

Hello, does anyone have the answer please ? 

Theodore, thank you for the screen shot. That helps now, and I am so sorry for the delayed response. It’s been a very hectic schedule as of late for me, and I am just noticing your response. You want to select the checkbox that will allow senders the ability to override the account defaults. Please see the attached… That should fix your problem.

Thanks

Thank you Stephen,

It works as I wished with your piece of advice.

Regards,

Théodore