Skip to main content

The whole office is trying to use DocuSign but when they try and log in from their PC its asking them for a code which is being sent to my email as im the one who set it up, im only part time and if they need a document i need them to be able to get access to it. Can i remove this security feature?

Hello Georgia!

If you are manually signing in, and not using SSO, you can disable the device verification code by signing into the primary account → Click your initials/picture in the top right → Manage Profile → Sign in using your credentials and then go to Privacy & Security → turn off New Device Verification and you will not need to enter the 6-digit code each time a user signs in from a new device.  

Hopefully this helps!

Hi Georgia,

Are you having other people try to login using a single set of credentials? Or are they logging into DocuSign with their own email credentials? From what you described, it sounds like you’re attempting to share your login credentials with other users. That would be a violation of a company’s contract with DocuSign. Users should be provided with their own logins. If there is confusion about licensing, I recommend you contact your DocuSign Account Executive or Support team to get some clarification.

Once a user has their own login, they can certainly disable the “New Device Verification” setting that Melissa mentioned before me.

If you need users to login with their own credentials and still access DocuSign transactions that might be under your login, there are other features to allow for this, such as Shared Access.

Best,

Jesse

Hello @Georgia,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, this is a follow up on your post.

Was the information provide useful? Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Georgia,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.