Skip to main content

I have opened a ticket regarding billing information update/ which should be a straight-forward case. But I am not getting any response for my comments or emails,

Is there any option to escalate this case or at least

a direct contact to billing or telephone numbers I could reach out to (specially in EU region)?

Thank you

@Anthony.Coresys - Have you submitted a support case by following these steps?  Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

Hi John,

Thanks for replying. Yes I have opened a case and a support technician reached out but it has been nearly two weeks and the detail I am requesting is not so technical. That is why I wanted to check if there is any point of escalation. However I received an update recently (not a solution yet). In the meantime do let me know if you know of any escalation options/ contacts,

Thanks 

Anthony

@Anthony.Coresys - You can try calling by using one of the available phone numbers for Customer Support below:

Hi @Anthony.Coresys,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.