Skip to main content

Hello everybody! Im trying to bulk sending documents update but I cannot create a template. 

Could this be due to the fact I do not have the option CREATE A TEMPLATE??? If this is so, How can I get it? Thank you very much!
Kind regards,

Giovanna 

@Giovanna

What DocuSign plan are you on? Are you a DocuSign eSignature Admin?

A DocuSign Administrator can set the permissions for who is able to create a template as well as who is able to use bulk send. These are two different permissions that can be configured in the permission profiles to give you the required access.

You can find all information on Bulk Send in this DocuSign Support Article.

Hi @Giovanna,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Dear Sirs,

Thank you so much for your answers. I verified that I have permission to bulk send, but I’m still figuring out how to transfer my database to CSV format so as to send documents including personal information to be signed. 

Kind regards, 

Giovanna 

Hi @Giovanna,

Thank you for following up.

If you can export your recipients' details as a spreadsheet, you can copy and paste the relevant columns to the Bulk Send CSV, once it is downloaded.

For detailed steps on how to work with the Bulk Send CSV, see:

Generate a Customized CSV File for the Bulk Recipient List

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Dear Sirs,

Thank you so much for your answers. I verified that I have permission to bulk send, but I’m still figuring out how to transfer my database to CSV format so as to send documents including personal information to be signed. 

Kind regards, 

Giovanna 

How did you create a template? I am having the same problem that you had

Hi @Leonardo.Valerio,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

If you lack access to creating templates, but have the option to use them, an administrator will need to update your user’s permissions to provide you with access to the feature. In the case that you lack full access to templates, most likely your account’s plan lacks access to it. As always, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will lend a hand as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!