Skip to main content

I am new to DS.  I have sent a document to someone for signature.  He was unable to sign it when I sent it, two days ago.  Now, the access code that I sent him has expired.  How do I generate another one to send him?  I can find no prompt that allows me to create a new code.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!  If you ever need to modify the access code after you’ve sent an envelope which is still in-progress, simply use the Correct action from the actions menu next to the envelope.  Correct allows us to modify any envelope details for recipients who have not completed their signing action already.  Here’s a FAQ on using the Correct function:  https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=ztq1578456332318.html&_LANG=enus

I hope this helps guide you and wish you an excellent day!

Hi @Carolde,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!