Skip to main content

As we know custom tags can be added on template through drag and drop on a template. But I want to make these custom tags to be auto populated for every use of a template, which means I want to add custom tags on template only for once and for the next time it should be automatically placed. I know it is possible but don't know how to achieve it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Even though it is the most viewed question in this short period of time, I didn't get any comments which tells that my question is not clear. So I have modified the question. I hope now I will get some answers.

Thank You.

Finally, I found the solution.Earlier I use to do this drag and drop thing in a transaction which should be done while creating a template.Let see the procedure.First, we have to select a template and then drag and drag some custom tags on it and finally click on SAVE AND CLOSE button. Through this step new template will be created which contains custom tags so that when this template is used, custom tags will be auto populated. That's it. Such a small thing which took me several attempts to finish.