Skip to main content

Is it possible to view and download all envelopes that have ever been created under my subscription? I am the administrator of the account and primary user. I opened the account in 2019, however when viewing all envelopes they only go back to 2022. 

Additionally, I do not have a retention policy enabled. 

Hello @Peterson201,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that when you try to search for envelopes dated back to the opening of the account, they are not being shown, and also you want to know if you can download the envelopes of your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, if you do a custom search do you get the same result?

Learn how to Locate Envelopes in your account using search, filters, and quick view categories. The methods described in this topic have a default date range of the last six months, but you can use filters to find items older than that. You can also combine quick views with search and filter methods for more targeted results.

If you do not have the stand-alone product called Docusign Retrieve, you will need to download them one by one, but yes you can download the envelopes on your account.

To download documents from the Agreements page, locate the desired envelope and click the Download button if it is completed. If the envelope is still in progress, click the envelope name, go to the Details view, and click the Download icon at the top to select which files you want to download. You can choose to download separate files in a ZIP file or combine all PDFs into a single file. The selected files will be downloaded to your local Downloads folder. Download Documents

Docusign Retrieve is a Windows-based tool stand-alone product that allows users to retrieve copies of envelopes and documents that were sent from their Docusign account. Any Docusign user can use Retrieve, and it can be run as a one-time request or on a schedule. Retrieve only exports envelopes or PowerForms that have not already been exported, and users can choose how Retrieve saves documents, from separate PDF files to a single summary PDF or a single ZIP file. Getting Started with Docusign Retrieve

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Peterson201,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.