Skip to main content
How do you remove the time stamp ? It is to big and interferes with the initials.
Or make it smaller

You can remove the "time" from the Date Signed field through a DocuSign Admin setting, The setting is under Signing Settings, then go to the section called Document Formatting, under the dropdown "Current Time Format" select 'None' and Save. This will affect all new Envelopes with a Date Signed field. It is a global setting so it can be turned off for all new envelopes but not selectively per envelope.

Also the entire Date Signed field can be resized smaller or larger but you cannot be selective in resizing on the Time portion of that Date Signed field.

There needs to be the ability to toggle the time display on/off per envelope/template, which is (or should be) a basic function. Only being able to toggle it globally isn't a satisfactory solution for organizations with differing signing requirements. It would require us to create different "accounts" per signing requirement, which isn't a viable (or practical) solution. There should be a simple setting within the Date Signed field that has you select whether you want date and time or just the date. It should also allow you to configure the format of the date/time right there, without having to do so in global settings. Sure, you can make it so you can set the default format(s) in the global settings, but you should be able to change these defaults (if admin allows) within each envelope/template.

I would agree and understand the need for the option, but this is something not currently in the product. I would suggestion sending in a feature request to DocuSign.

I agree with Clinton's statement as we are going to run into the same situation with different signing requirements, and I hope that DocuSign does consider adding this functionality.