Skip to main content
How do I send a Bulk Send DocuSign

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

You must have the appropriate permissions set for your account and your user login in order to use bulk send features. You will need to prepare your template first (prepare the template as usual by adding the recipient roles, documents, fields, etc.) and afterward click on the Use template button to import the CSV file with all your recipients.

Once your template and the bulk recipient CSV file are ready, you can go ahead and:

1. Navigate to the Templates tab
  2. Locate the template you created
  3. Click on Use> ADVANCED EDIT
  4. In the Add Recipients to the Envelope section, click the Import a bulk list link to import and upload your prepared CSV file. 

If you do not have a CSV file or do not know how to create one, click on the "i" icon and download the sample CSV file to fill it out.

Please keep in mind that available options may vary based on your account plan and selected payment method. Your account plan might not support some options. For more information about which options are available for your account, you can review your account plan with your Account Team or contact DocuSign customer support.

You might find the following information useful:

Bulk Send for Multiple Recipients

Bulk send from a template

Create Templates

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator

The links don’t work, it just spins and spins. Can someone please call me. I do not have a template either. Please can someone call me? Thanks Sandy

Hi,

If you require a step-by-step walkthrough through a call or screen-sharing session, please create a Customer Support case by clicking the link below. A Support Expert will be able to contact you and assist you in your issue. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

To ensure that the DocuSign Support team handles your request in the most efficient manner, please provide the agent with your account number.

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, scroll down further on the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

As the last resource, you can dial:

• Please see the following announcement regarding important changes to
Docusign Live Inbound Phone Support:
https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Upcoming-Changes-to-Live-Inbound-
Phone-Support?language=en_US

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator