Skip to main content

​I am using an internal department to accept/process Powerforms submitted online. I would like to not have that department visible on the initial splash page when the customer completes the page with their name & email.

Here is the steps I use for my Powerforms when they are just something that an individual fills out but does not need to add/edit Recipient details.

Select Templates, find the Powerform in questions and select Edit (not Edit Powerform), go to the Advanced Options, (very bottom right hand side, then select Edit. Scroll down and enable the following checkboxes:

Don't allow senders to edit, add, or remove recipients.

Don't allow senders to edit the subject, email, or private messages.

Don't allow senders to edit the brand.

Save

Test out your Powerform again (you might need to deactivate and reactivate the Powerform), but the Splash page should be gone and you should be directed right into the data entry portion of the Template.

​I can try that, however sometimes there may be multiple customers that are recipients and I would need that splash page so the routing order is correct to all recipients:(

Multiple Powerforms.....I mean if the process is different depending on the person or another selection they choose to get to the Powerform that could be built in to direct them to the appropriate powerform. Just take one example, lets say you want to survey people on the ice cream they like so on you web page you ask them what flavor based on a dropdown. Whatever they pick then directs them to a different powerform based on that answer. That is a very simple example but it could mean that the Powerform the User is directed to is specific to the answers or path they provide.