Skip to main content

DocuSign support is terrible. Not only is the response time 24 hours from each posted query, but phone support agents barely speak English, and when they can't figure out the answer to your problem after putting you on hold, they disconnect the call. This has happened twice now on a single support case (still unresolved)-- and the support agents never call you back, even though they have my phone number, so it's not a call reception or other phone issue. Is there someone higher up at DocuSign who is in charge of DocuSign Support, and what is their contact info?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience with support. However, I will be glad to help answer any questions you may have.

Would you elaborate a bit more on the issue?

Or would you prefer to share your case ID for me to take a look at it instead?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Case No. 11629539

Even after screen sharing just now, I got disconnected a 3rd time after the agent was unable to provide any other solution other than downgrading my account to Standard. By the way, I was misled by "Ivy Joy | DocuSign Customer Support" (Case No. 11604433), that upgrading my account to Business Pro with PowerForms would solve my 200 envelopes per year problem by only costing me $480 for one seat instead of $600 for two seats and the same amount of envelopes.

I've wasted 7 envelopes so far testing and trying to regain the same functionality with PowerForms that I had with the Standard plan, which now I know is impossible. It would be nice to be credited back those 7 envelopes. Although, I'll never get back the hours of wasted productivity and time dealing with inept and incompetent DocuSign customer service reps.

DocuSign does not deliver the high-quality product and services it advertises, and it has some of the worst customer support I've experienced online and by phone. I wish there were alternative providers for these services.

Hi,

I appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention.

First, allow me to apologize for the way in which case 11629539 was handled, I see that we were not able to provide you with an appropriate resolution to your issue.

Regarding the problem with Powerforms, the issue you were experiencing with the email notifications would count as unexpected behavior from our application as long as your signer had entered their name and email in the Powerform landing page.

I personally tested this behavior on my demo account and was not able to reproduce the issue, in every scenario in which my PowerForm signer entered their name and email on the landing page, the same name would be applied to the email notification.

Also, according to our internal guidelines, your envelopes should be credited back, as they were used as part of troubleshooting during a call with DocuSign Support. I have made the request for this to be processed as soon as possible, you can expect the change to be reflected within the next 24 hours.

Because of these points, I have escalated feedback on your behalf on how this situation has been handled so the concerned parties will be appropriately coached.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Anyone know the docusign email for support?