Skip to main content

Good afternoon,  How do I get permission to send an envelope?  What does that process look like?

Hi @Patty Wilkins !

If you don't have an account yet, I strongly suggest you create one Free Trial account to test our platform.

If you would like to learn a little more, please visit our DocuSign University Portal and access our webinar Get Started with DocuSign eSignature (live event / recorded). You'll learn the first steps to use the DocuSign eSignature platform.

However, if you already have an user and you still don’t have permission to send an envelope, you’ll need to ask to your Admin the “sender permission” to it. Please check the article Permission Profiles for more information.

Hi @Patty Wilkins,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!