Skip to main content

Is there a way the system date format can be changed? The first picture attached shows that the American date appears for last template edits.

Note that the signing settings are displaying correctly to the Australian date format. I have included a picture of the regional setting setup which is also set to local Australian format.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

You can update the web app's dashboard date format in My Preferences>Regional Settings, or at the account level in Settings>Regional Settings.

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Time Zone, Date Format, and Language (admin)

Time and Date Settings for Your Account (user)

If the option to update your selection in your user preferences is locked, your account administrator will need to unlock the option in the account's Regional Settings.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Hi

I am wanting to change this at the account level (I have system administrator permissions). The second picture shows how it's current set up. Is there something wrong with our setup?

If I uncheck the 'Allow users to set their own Time Zone and Date Format setting' option, will that achieve the outcome I'm after (which is so every one of our users sees that Brisbane time/date format)?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

You are correct, if you disable "'Allow users to set their own Time Zone and Date Format" all users in your account will be forced to use the time and date format selected in the account settings.

With your current setup, your users are able to change their formatting which could even be reacting to preferences in their device or browser.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Brilliant, thanks so much for clarifying.