Skip to main content
How do i add my e-signature to a 2022 tax report?
Is there a phone number with a real person to talk to?
Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

You can sign documents through the "Sign a Document" workflow, offered in the eSignature home screen or in the Manage tab.

Once you have clicked on the option and have chosen your document, you will move to the document tagging screen, there you will be able to add any relevant fields to your document.

For more details on this topic, see:

Use free-form signing

In the case that you might need to add other recipients or field types that are not offered as part of the Sign a Document option, you will be required send an envelope, by picking the "Send an Envelope" option instead.

Once you have clicked on the button, you will be prompted to add your documents and recipients, along with any advanced configuration you may need to specify for them. After this step has been completed, you will move forward to the document tagging screen.

For detailed steps on how to send an envelope, see:

How do I send a DocuSign document?

It is important to note that the access to sending envelopes is managed by the account administrator through your user's permissions, in the case that you might not see the option to send an envelope (and have confirmed that you are logged under the correct account) they will be in the best position to help correct the issue.

If you are an administrator, I would suggest looking into your envelope usage by running an Account Activity Report, to ensure that you have not reached your monthly quota.

You can find more details on how to run account reports, here:

How do I see how many envelopes my account has used?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Thank you Alejandro... i was able to add my esignature to my document...