Skip to main content

Hello,

is there a possibility to create a STAMP in Docusign without upolad the image? I found these work instruction but it seems that there is the only way to using a stamp in Docusign: upload the image

thank you

Hi,

I believe you can create a stamp without uploading one. You just need to configure it in settings.

Hello

Thank you for your info

How we can configure it?

thank you

To enable stamps to be used, go to Docusign eSignature Admin, select Sending Settings and then select the Enable signature stamp field check box.

You have the option to either create a stamp or upload one. Contact your account admin if you need assistance.

To manage account settings for stamps, select Stamps in Docusign eSignature Settings.

Can you send me the work instruction in order to see if I have the correct access to do it? I think that just an account Admin could be make this, right? I have an account like Business Support

Thank you

Ok. Managed stamps is only supported on Business Pro and Enterprise Pro plans.

I have to check whether we have the package that provides that option. In the meantime, do you know where I can find the instructions for creating the stamp? thank you.

Please contact Customer Support

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US&Channels=1#CSStillNeedHelp?language=en_US

Hello

thank you for your feedback.

I understood that if we have not a Business Pro and Enterprise Pro plans is not possible to create a stamp, but only upload an image of it. 
Perhaps, It is possible to create maybe a generic signature like with LOGO or just general wording 'Comany name' for that type of documentation for which only acknowledgement is required ?

thank you

Hi,

Are you talking about watermarking?

Hi Vora,

to be honest I don’t know what you mean in the specific, but basically we would like to create a digital stamp we would not like to create a signature with an image, but perhaps a generic signature  with LOGO or just general wording with the name of the Company and give only certain people the possibility to use it

I understood that it is not possible to create a stamp if we do not have an Admin Business Pro and Enterprise Pro account. Currently, we have only the option to upload an image like stamp, but we would not like to create a signature with an image. If we don’t have a possibility to create that because we don’t have the correct account Admin, is there a possibility in a simple way of creating a generic signature with LOGO or just general wording with the name of the Company in Docusign ?

thank you

All the manage stamps option come with Business Pro and Enterprise Pro plans only. So this answers your question, you cannot do that as well!

Hello @Paridhi Vora ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello, why can't I find any settings related to stamps in the Signing Settings field anymore?

Hello @Rosalind ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

What setting are you looking for regarding Stamps in the Signing Settings?

There is a Stamp tab under Settings, is that what you are looking for?: Stamps

If it is and you do not see the option, it could be that it is not enabled on your account, in that case I recommend you contact support, but first I invite you to check your plans features to see if it is included in the plan: Choose your plan

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!