Skip to main content

Hello,

Could someone help me with if it’s possible to retrieve documents that were sent and stored on an old email account that has now been deleted/ I don’t have access to anymore.

I need to retrieve documents that were sent to and signed via the email adress that I had when I was still working for my previous employer.  This email adress was deleted when I left the company, or at least, I don’t have access to it anymore.

When I log in on the account with the correct password it sends an verification code that I need to log in to this old email address but I can’t retrieve that. So now I can’t log in anymore. 

Does somebody know how I can fix this so I can get access to my previous documents again and change the email to my private emailaddress? Many thanks!

@PhilipvB 

The only way to resolve it is to reach out to your previous employer and speak with them. 

It is normal that employer close accounts of employees that leave the company to prevent them from having access to the documents, which as probably business related, as it is a business email and not your private. 

The other option would be to reach out to the people that sent you the documents and explain your situation and that you no longer have access and forgot to save a copy of the signed documents beforehand.

DocuSign will not be able to grant you access to the account or retrieve the envelope documents for you.

Hello @PhilipvB ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!