Skip to main content

Hello

I am a DocuSign user as Part 11 Module Enabled. I want to edit 3things in bleow.

1/ I want to remove the signed time from the sign, can I edit it?

2/ I also want to remove the unique number under the sign, can I edit it?

3/ I want to remove comments such as 'I approve this document', can I edit them?

Could you help me please?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Unfortunately, the elements that you want to remove from your signature are required for FDA regulations compliance and therefore, you cannot remove them while the Part 11 module is enabled on your account.

In the following article, you will find the specific sections that refer to each of those elements:

DocuSign Part 11 Compliance Information:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=tja1628891649386&topicId=dgf1583277465613.html&_LANG=enus

Section 11.50(a) requires that signature manifestations have the printed name of the signer, the date and time the signature was executed, and the reason for signing. DocuSign provides this information at each signature location below the signer’s signature image, as shown below.

Section 11.100(a) and (b) require that signers are identified and that their signatures are unique and not used by other signers. DocuSign requires signers to authenticate using DocuSign account credentials to access the system and each time they access their unique adopted signature. The adopted signature also has a globally unique identifier (GUID) within the DocuSign system.

Keep in mind that if further assistance is required, you can always submit a support case to have one of our experts assist you. by clicking the link below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

If you are not able to open the case on this page, you should scroll down to 'More Support Options' and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option to fill out a form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Franklin H. | DocuSign Community Moderator

Hello,​

Thank you for the quick reply.

As I expected, part 11 compliant accounts are unavoidable.

​Then which account can I create the sign (no time, no reason, no GUID) I want ?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your follow-up.

Any account type or plan without the Part 11 module or any other special signature type enabled should allow you to create a simple signature without timestamp and reason for signing. Regarding the GUID, once you create your account, you may need to reach out to DocuSign Customer Support to request the signature frame control to be enabled (it is usually disabled by default in most accounts).