Skip to main content

I don't want to send it to someone directly from docu-sign, but instead send it to my team, who can then send it out to their clients for a signature.

make sure you have geo location switched off when creating it I'm going thru a complaint of a major breach of physical addresses disclosed as the sender was not made aware they had to do this!! This is a large real estate agent that did this and have given their home addresses. Which they did not know to all their clients

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

With PowerForms, your business can generate on-demand, self-service documents for signature. You’ll be able to eliminate document preparation time (by using a pre-existing template), and easily pull collected data into your existing applications. A link can be generated that can be emailed, sent via SMS (on certain enterprise plans), or embedded into your website. Please keep in mind that if a single link is created and provided to all the users for them to provide the link to the clients, only the creator of the PowerForm will be receiving the responses, to avoid this, I would recommend sharing the template instead and have each user create a PowerForm from the template.

For more details on how to use PowerForms, please click on the link below: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=thx1597261358427&topicId=cfz1595373097910.html&_LANG=enus

If you don’t have permission to create PowerForms, you should contact the DocuSign Admin at your company to see if it’s available.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!