Skip to main content
Hi,
Can the calendar type date format picklist that a signer can use in a form to enter a date be re-produced in a webform? I seem to think it cannot but I wanted to know if its possible please?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

To clarify, are you referring to auto-populate the information in other parts of the envelope?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi,

I am referring to when the user is filling out the date in the webform is it possible to replicate the calendar type box that appears in an envelope that is generated from a normal DocuSign template. So when you set up the normal template the date text field, you can select validation/date/dd/mm/yyyy and this generates the calendar type box in the user envelope. However doing that with a data label and adding the validation and converting into the webform, doens't give the user the same calendar type box it just allows the user in the webform to type the date in a format of dd/mm/yyyy.

I hope that makes sense.

Regards,

Lee.

Hi,

I attach a screen shot of what I am trying to replicate in the webform for the date selection for the user.

Regards,

Lee.

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience but currently, this is by design, and there is no option to change the behavior, this is about the form-filling experience, however, thank you for this information. It will be provided to the appropriate team for review and action will be taken as needed.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi,

Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Regards,

Lee.