Skip to main content
Question

GUEST CHECK-IN CONTRACT

• 22 March 2024
  • 3 replies

ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO EASILY MANAGE ARE GUEST CHECK-IN CONTRACT. THE CONTRACT IS 2 PAGES BUT ONLY THE BACK OF THE LAST PAGE REQUIRES 2 INITIALS AND 1 SIGNATURE. THE DOCUMENT IS CURRENTLY IN WORD FORMAT BUT I CAN CREATE A PDF IF NEED BE. THE ONLY DATA THAT GETS CHANGED FROM GUEST TO GUEST IS THE NAME, PH NUM, CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT DATES AND TOTAL COST. WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE ON PAPER AND INK. WE CURRENTLY PRINT 2 PAGES PER GUEST JUST FOR ARE CHECK-IN CONTRACTS THAT IS MAILY A SIGNATURE AND TWO INITIALS. ALSO THESE WOULD BE IN PERSON SIGNATURES..

Hello, @HOLIDAYISLES 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We appreciate your question.

Based in your use’s case description I’d suggest to you Create a Template with the mentioned document, add Text fields (you mentioned these: NAME, PH NUM, CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT DATES AND TOTAL COST) to be filled with information accordingly each signer, after the template creation, you can use another eSignature solution: Bulk Send where you can create a file with all these fields pre-populated with information for each signer. 

See how to create a Template on this video.

See how to use Bulk Send on this video.

In the DocuSign University portal you can find recorded trainings, register for free Live webinars, and other trainings resources.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

@HOLIDAYISLES Just wanted to add in that there is a Recipient Type called “In Person Signer” which I think is useful for situations where you have a laptop or ipad setup where the walk up individual can sign the envelope using this Recipient Type, more information can be found here:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=xrt1643059998084&topicId=hak1578456316043.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @HOLIDAYISLES,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!