Skip to main content

I have a rather long text message I need to include to my recipients, who are typically signing contracts, and when I set up my template with the language for the message, it looks fine, with paragraphs, bullet points, spacing, alignment etc. But it seems that once the recipient receives the envelope the paragraphs are all jammed together as one huge paragraph, including my signature block. 

Is there a way to keep some formatting, just paragraphs and spacing, in my messages to recipients?

@Cherel_Sw I have had success using HTML language in the Email body when sending out an envelope notification to Recipients.  For Paragraph breaks for example insert <br> which should start the next word in a new paragraph. There are a variety of other HTML options that could be useful depending on how you want the email body formatted, quick google searches should provide additional information.

Hi @Cherel_Sw,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!