Skip to main content

How can I find old documents I signed in 2021? It looks like I can only go 6 months back 

@Todsey05 When going to Manage and selecting either the Inbox (envelopes received) or Sent (envelopes sent) you should see a Filters option in the upper right that you can select and set the “Date” dropdown to “All”, then Apply and all envelopes should be displayed if you scroll down far enough.

Hello @Todsey05 ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

How can I find old documents I signed in 2018? It looks like I can only go up to 2021. If I use any plan I will see?

Hello @rodrigo betti ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to access documents older than 2021, I understand you are looking for documents signed back in 2018.

To better assist you, can you provide more information?

• Did you have your account back in 2018?
  • Did you have more than one account related to your email address?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

Hi Nathaly, thank you for attention

In the past, I use 0000000, but I haven’t more acess for this.

How can I find the docs pls?

best

Rodrigo Betti

(email removed due to Personal Information)

Hello @rodrigo betti ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I see you had several accounts with that email address, some are closed. If you are trying to access envelopes that were sent from those accounts, I’m sorry to say that they can no longer be accessed.

If you do not know if those envelopes were sent from the closed account, you can provide an envelope ID of one of them and I can confirm this for you.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator