Skip to main content

We are trying to implement the ability for customers to sign documents generated in Finastra Deposit Pro using a Topaz signature pad.  We have followed instructions from Finastra, DocuSign and Topaz, however when generating the documents in Deposit Pro and choosing to send esign export the documents are being sent to the customer’s email and not the signature pad.  Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @txredgal ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

My apologies, I did not quite understand your issue. I understand you are having issue with sending envelopes using Deposit Pro to which I’m really sorry to hear. However, the Topaz Signature Pad was added correctly but when sending via Deposit Pro the Topaz option is not presented to the signer, is that correct?

Is Deposit Pro a custom API or a separate integration?

Where all the requisites listed in the following article have been met?: Signature Pads

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Nathaly, 

You are correct, when sending via Deposit Pro Topaz is not an option presented to the signer.

Deposit Pro is a separate integration, it is used to open or update Deposit account and Laser Pro is used for loan processing.

All the procedures in the article have been followed.  

I was inquiring here to try and determine if this was a DocuSign issue (I don’t think it is) or a Deposit Pro issue (their support has been slow in assisting). I was hoping another DocuSign user has encountered the same issue and would provide some insight.

Hello @txredgal ,

Thank you for the further information.

Allow me to investigate on our side if it has something to do with us and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Thank you Nathaly.

I will be out of the office next week; please contact Mark Few at (email removed due to personal information) if you find anything out next week. He is not on DocuSign Community so you will need to contact him directly.

Hello @txredgal ,

Thank you for the patience.

There is a setting that needs to be enabled in the backend for Signature Pad to work accordingly, however, to confirm if the setting is enabled for your account, you would need to create a customer support case.

If you are a Docusign administrator, please open a Customer Support case by clicking the link below, and we’ll address your request as soon as possible. https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The Docusign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject. Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Best regards,

Hello @txredgal ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,