Skip to main content

I need to work with a document that requires a signature based on the selected field. For example, if you are investing as an individual, you would fill out the relevant sections and sign in the designated area. If you are investing as a Trust, LLC, Corporation, etc., then you would fill in the appropriate field and sign. However, when I make the signature optional, I noticed that the prompt skips over the optional required signatures on the document.

@Sylvia.S99 - You can utilize Conditional Fields for this purpose. Depending on the selections made in other fields, new fields will appear. For more detailed information, please visit Conditional Fields (DocuSign).

Hi @Sylvia.S99,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.