Skip to main content

Hi, 

I’m an admin user for e-signature and CLM.  A colleague has been sending envelopes via e-signature without issue with an expiry of 4mths.   They have recently started in CLM and then progresses to esignature and the envelopes are now set at expiry at 10 days.  I advised to go into  advance options on each envelope to change the expiry but they aren’t authorised to make the changes.

I then tried as an admin user and I have the same issue.   How can we go about changing this?  Other team members do not have this issue as theirs is set to a standard 4mths not 10 days.  User profiles are all the same for non admin users. 

Interesting use case

Hi @sjclv,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you -  in the end we contacted DS and there was something in the backround.  We are now able to amend the expiry dates. 

Hi @sjclv,

I hope you are doing well.

Glad to hear that you found a solution for this, let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.