Skip to main content

Hello! The screenshots attached to the instructions given in DocuSign support for enabling bulk sending for the account do not match what I see on DocuSign eSignature. The instructions seemed to be labeled for Dynamics 365, which I don't think we have. I don't know nor can I find clear information about how to enable bulk sending for DocuSign eSignature. Help!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

You would need help from your account admin, if you are them then you can enable Bulk Sending by going to:

1. Settings
  2. Sending Settings
  3. Scroll down and click on the box next to "Enable bulk recipients"
  4. Save

If this option is enabled, but you still don't see the option to "Import Bulk List" when using your templates or creating an envelope, then it would most likely be disabled for your account, same would go if the option is completely grayed out. In that case, you would need to reach out to your DocuSign Account Executive/Manager. S/he will be able to provide guidance, information, and pricing. 

However, if you are a DocuSign Web customer and are the DocuSign Administrator on the account (no assigned Account Executive/Manager), there are a couple of ways you can go. If the feature is available on a different web plan (for example, if you currently have a Standard or Personal subscription/plan, and you see a feature that’s available on a Business Pro web plan), you can go through the process of upgrading the account yourself. However, if you realize that the feature is not available on any web plan/subscription (or, aren’t sure), you should reach out to our Sales org at https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales or  1-877-720-2040. 

You can find detailed instructions regarding how to set up a Bulk Send batch, here: https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-multiple-recipient-bulk-send 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!