Skip to main content

Hello All,

We have a requirement wherein email which is sent to the user for signing a document should be in Non-English language, possibly in a language preferred by the user. In addition to this, even the attached document should be in user preferred language. How can we achieve this in DocuSign?

@AdityaK 

When creating an envelope you can choose the language for each recipient individually. This will steer the email language unless the recipient has a DocuSign account. In this case it will take the language that the user has selected himself.

You can find more details on how to set this up in this DocuSign Support Article.

You will need to attach the documents in the correct language, as DocuSign does not translate or make any other changes to the documents that you process. I would recommend setting up different templates for different languages, configuring also the email language and person message in the specific language. This will enable sender’s to be more efficient and select the template in the language they require more easily.

Hi @AdityaK,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.