Skip to main content
Question

Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure

• 4 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Our docusigns are coming back without the ERDS as shown below but when I check our settings they are set to obtain ERDS. I can’t figure out why they’re not coming back correctly and would appreciate any insight on this. 

Our settings:

Hello, @tcangas 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Could you verify if you sent an envelope for a recipient for the first time from you current account, if so, he/she must accept the ERDS, all other envelopes send from users from your account to the same recipient will not request a ERDS.

Based in your configuration, take a look in the explanations:

• Once for this account. A recipient has to accept the disclosure only for the first envelope they sign from your account. Future envelopes sent by anyone on the account will not offer the disclosure. If a recipient does not have an active DocuSign account, future envelopes will include a prompt to the recipient to accept the disclosure again.

• First time viewing each envelope sent from this account. A recipient has to accept the disclosure only the first time they open a specific envelope. They must accept the ERSD once for each envelope they receive from any sender on your account.

• First time viewing each time the recipient appears in the signing order. A recipient must accept the ERSD the first time viewing each envelope they receive from any sender on your account. If the recipient is listed multiple times in the routing order for an envelope, they must accept the ERSD again for each subsequent time they are required to act on the envelope.

The article with more information: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=mfo1583277335304.html&_LANG=enus

I hope that helps

Alexandre

Hi @tcangas,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!