Skip to main content

I’m trying to download an e-Signature Certificate of Completion in Portuguese. The document was created in Brazil and I’m in the US. By changing the language settings the first page of the certificate gets automatically translated to Portuguese, but all the subsequent pages are still in English. Is there a way to get all the pages of the Certificate of Completion in the same foreign language? 

By default, the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure is in English. For i to be shown in another language, an account admin needs to change it in the account settings. You can check this article to access the text in Portuguese.

Hello @Ricardo.D,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, this is a follow-up on your post, I understand that you want to set the Certificate of Completion in another language, in this case Portuguese.

Were you able to make the change as needed? let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Ricardo.D,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.