Skip to main content

Hi,

Is there a way to download a list of waiting for others to sign, on to an excel sheet?

Thanks 

Hello @leadcarerecruitment ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you would like an excel sheet that shows all documents that are still waiting for others.

If you were looking to use reports for this task, I’m sad to say that there isn’t a waiting for others status, only a Sent (which means an email notification has been sent to at least one recipient) which is pretty similar to what you need as it remains in that state until all recipients have viewed the envelope, for this you can select all envelopes that have a Sent and Delivered status for your reports as they are technically still in-progress: Envelope Report

Or you can manually select the envelopes from the Waiting for others inbox and “Export as CSV” but that will only apply to your documents and not of all the users on the account.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @leadcarerecruitment ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!