Skip to main content

When I create an envelope to send it uploads with a double text / blurry text as pictured. It does not look like this in my files on my computer before uploading. Please help!

Hello @MirandaRoberts8, Hope you are doing great.

Welcome to the DocuSign Community, as seeing your screenshot. there is a possibility that the document you are uploading, it has the signature “Auto Place” fields already in the template or document.

To verify it, open the document that you are uploading in the MS word and select all the area and color it in black.

Thanks! 

Hi @MirandaRoberts8,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I am having a similar issue with numbers, but I do not understand the instructions of how to fix it. 

I am having a similar issue with numbers, but I do not understand the instructions of how to fix it. 

Hello @DGrodek 

it might be a case where the custom field has been added twice at the same place.

@Pawan Gangwani I am certain that the issue is not having the custom field placed twice because I have had to change some of the numbers with revisions for pricing, and the double / blurry issue is the updated number showing twice. If it was two fields overlapping, it would show the old number with the new number on top (causing the blur), but that is not the case.

Hi @DGrodek,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.