Skip to main content

We send DocuSigns from within NetSuite to our Customers for execution and cc our Sales Rep.

All of our Sales Reps except one receives their DocuSign email. He has never received his copy.

I have validated his email address in NetSuite and on the DocuSign envelope are correct.

I have indications inside DocuSign that he was sent DocuSign envelope

I see the History indicates he was sent the DocuSign envelope - but never opened or viewed the envelope

I have validated we have not received a delivery failure in DocuSign (or NetSuite)

I have looked at his Junk/Spam and the email is not there.

Our IT team has validated there is no email from DocuSign "hung up" or blocked in our Gmail system.

The recipient was not a DocuSign User.

I added him as a User in DocuSign and granted him the DS Viewer role so he can "see" the progression of the DocuSign envelope and that did not solve anything.

I have asked him to check his personal DocuSign Notifications (not completed yet) but I dowubt this will be the issue because I did not create him as a User in DocuSign until after my troubleshooting resorted to it.

Does anyone have any other suggestions, I can try to solve his issue? Thanks all.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I appreciate you sharing your concern. You can find a detailed list of the known troubleshooting steps to solve this issue, here:

Why am I not getting DocuSign email notifications?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!