Skip to main content

We recently started using DocuSign Template assistant for word and find it really useful. It helps us in automating the generation of employment contracts. We would like to use this along with Bulk Send feature, where I can add the fields like employee name, number, business unit, grade etc. in a csv and upload it.

Has anyone tried this combination of Template Assistant and Bulk Send feature before? Is there a workaround?

Hello @neethujkp,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you  would like to use DocuSign Template Assistant for Word with Bulk Send.

This add-on application was built specifically for the "Document Generation for eSignature" feature (DocGen within the eSign UI).

If you have DocGen for eSign, then that feature is compatible with Bulk Send, so the Template Assistant can be used on a Bulk Send workflow. That said, there are some limitations to how Bulk Send and DocGen for eSign interact: Bulk Send With Document Generation

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @neethujkp ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, could you please click the "Accept as Solution" button at the bottom of the post? It helps other community members who might have similar questions.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!