Skip to main content

I recently had to DocuSign some financial forms and when it came to add my signature, my son’s name was populated in the field and there was no way to get rid of it.  This has not happened before.  I went to my profile and deleted my existing signature, then created a custom signature, but his name was all that docusign wanted to sign my document with.  My son does not have an account with docusign.  I really have no idea how this occurred and how to rectify the situation.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Team

You will have the ability to edit/update/delete the current signature in the DocuSign document. Please review the links provided and make any necessary changes accordingly.

Thanks & Regards

Sai HariPriya Dandamudi | Developer Support Engineer | DocuSign

+61469363722

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue and mark it as resolved.

Hi @JPS,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!