Skip to main content

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can assist me in how to download a full index file of completed envelopes into our local ECM (LaserFiche). When I Download the documents using DocuSign Retrieve for testing purposes, the index file there is no information pertaining documents downloads. Is there something I’m missing? This will soon be an automation that needs to pull the files and index them in the correct account for tracking purposes.

Any Assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

-Jose.

@jsilberberg - Can you review your Retrieve settings?   Are you getting envelopes but no CSV file?

HI @JohnSantos , Yes. The index file is blank. I reviewed the settings and ensure the Index file is included with the same file name as index.csv. Thank you for your prompt response.

@jsilberberg - What version of Retrieve are you using.  The most recent version is 4.2.

You are correct. I am using 4.2.0

Hi @jsilberberg,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue? 

If so, we would really appreciate it if you could share the steps that help you solve the issue and marking the comment as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!