Skip to main content

We allow Document visibility by going to advanced options and under ‘Recipient Privileges’  checking ‘Recipients must be signers to view signed documents’.

When we have multiple documents, and some signers sign some documents and not others, the signers who do not sign a certain document cannot view that signed document if they are not a signer. 

The workaround we came up with for this was to add a small blank ‘read only’ text box for that recipient who was not a singer on the document they are not a signer on in order for them to see it.

Hoping there is another way around this issue.

Thanks

Hello, @Amy Z 

You are very welcome to the Docusign Community!

Let me understand better: Why do you want to use the Visibility option for a document if a non-signer must view a document?

Anyway, I’d suggest to you use the fourth option in the available option for Document Visibility.  Also, select Allow sender to specify document visibility. Those options permit the Sender select which documents can be viewed or not by signer.

Depending of your use’s case, you could consider Supplementals Document option (if your account plan has it).

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Amy Z,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!