Skip to main content

Hello

I’d like to know if it’s possible to send 1 document to 15 different people and have 15 documents signed and not 1 with 15 signatures?

Thanks 

@BenFA The choices are to send 15 envelopes to each individual manually or use Bulk Send to make that same process quicker.  If you have the Bulk Send feature enabled then you can either use a CSV file to create the 15 individual envelopes or use the manual option for Bulk Send to do a more limited amount using just Name and Email address. Here is a starting point for Bulk Send via a DocuSign article.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=kjz1578456386508.html&_LANG=enus

@David.Schmitz 

Thanks for answering me. I’m gonna take a look at your link

Hi @BenFA,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.